Sunday, 7 December 2014

Murano Glass Artisan Necklace & Earrings Set


This Murano Glass Artisan Collection is not for tourists Stepping off the beaten path in Venice leads to unexpected Italian treasures I had promised my wife I d return with some genuine Venetian glass. After a little asking around and a generous tip at a seafood restaurant I found myself on a small boat, leaving the tourists of the Sestieri, or main islands, behind. I headed north to the tiny island of Murano, where artisans have been perfecting the art of glassmaking since the 13th century. I wound my way through back alleys to reach the handwritten address, where a kindly old man beckoned me inside. He spoke no English, nor I Italian, but he invited me to watch as he practiced his ancient craft; hot and dangerous, gentle and precise, magically giving shape and color to the glass. Inspired by this display, we d like to share our magnificent Murano Glass Artisan Necklace, showcasing a rainbow of colors and a lifetime of craft. The hand-blown glass discs glisten like precious candy and
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/shoppingnirvana/YDWm/~3/oWHw8uU-woE/

No comments:

Post a Comment