Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Stauer 1912 Explorers Watch


Time enough for everything No matter how far you go off the map, the Stauer 1912 Explorer Watch is with you every second of the way. I stood on the ledge and looked down at the clouds. Machu Picchu, the fabled lost city in the clouds, woke up. Dawn arrived at 2400 meters above sea level and I felt privileged to be among the first humans to feel the sunshine. The cool, light mists broke and the clouds vanished. Sunlight poured over the valley of broken ruins, illuminating a vista of lush rainforest and ancient human ingenuity. My Stauer 1912 Explorer Watch always keeps perfect time, but at that moment it felt 500 years slow. Machu Picchu is just one of those places on Earth that never changes. Yes, you ll see more smartphones and tourists, but the heart and soul remain the same. On a small stone fence, a woman stood dangling a crystal. Smoke rose from a burner at her feet, and I watched her recite some faint incantation. Something snorted behind me. I turned. A matted brown llama in se
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/shoppingnirvana/YDWm/~3/z6IP1z7gXKI/

No comments:

Post a Comment