Monday, 16 June 2014

Ruby & Diamondauraâ Beverly Bracelet


Hollywood auction hero At a recent Beverly Hills jewelry auction, I arrived in search of sweet deals on vintage gems. What I got was a front row seat for one of the most ridiculous bidding wars I ve ever witnessed. There were no bargains to be found and it quickly became clear that the best strategy was to sit on my hands. Otherwise I would have paid way too much for a ruby and diamond bracelet that (briefly) belonged to a 1930s bombshell. Instead of paying six figures for secondhand stones, I placed a winning bid without spending a dollar. One of the superstars of that auction inspired this Ruby & DiamondAura Beverly Bracelet. Designers expertly recreated the Art Deco decadence of the original, using a genuine emerald-cut ruby centerpiece set in .925 sterling silver. The brilliant, lab-created DiamondAura rounds add the finishing touch. The 7 ½ bracelet secures with a sterling silver box clasp. We ve managed to capture all of the Hollywood magic without the Hollywood budget!
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/shoppingnirvana/YDWm/~3/7g5jmGOFl_I/

No comments:

Post a Comment